It has become a tradition that OpenAIRE invites to participate in series of webinars highlighting OpenAIRE activities, services and tools and reaching out to the wider community with relevant talks. The 2019 International Open Access Week will be held October 21-27, 2019.
This year’s theme, “Open for Whom? Equity in Open Knowledge,” builds on the groundwork laid during last year’s focus of “Designing Equitable Foundations for Open Knowledge.”
On the program this year:
- Monday October 21st at 12 P.M.: OpenAPC – cost transparency of Open Access publishing by Christoph Broschinski and Andreas Czerniak (UNIBI);
- Monday October 21st at 3 P.M. : Research Data Management by S. Venkataraman (DCC) and Thomas Margoni (CREATe);
- Tuesday October 22nd at 11 P.M.: Horizon 2020 Open Science Policies and beyond by Emilie Hermans (OpenAIRE);
- Friday October 25th at 12 P.M.: Plan S compliance for Open Access Journals by Dominic Mitchell (DOAJ);
- Friday October 25th at 3 PM.: From Open Science to Inclusive Science by Paola Masuzzo.
Registration and more information.