We kindly invite to join free webinar about EIFL Licensing/Open Access. New developments in Open Access publishing require close collaboration between EIFL Licensing and Open Access.
Date: Wednesday 25th March
Time: 12 a.m.
The webinar will cover:
– An update on our current APC agreements;
– Demo of the new APC publisher pages on the EIFL website;
– Review of offers and processes of each publisher on how to claim discounts/waivers;
– Title lists of eligible journals by country;
– Feedback from authors who published in open access with Taylor & Francis in 2019;
– Tracking published articles and creating processes to deposit in institutional repositories;
– Communication to researchers (institutionally, nationally, on consortia level): what works best, and what other material would be useful to communicate these agreements, and best practises for depositing in IRs?
The webinar will be recorded for those that really can’t attend.