1. Alibašić, H. (2018). Sustainability and resilience planning for local governments: The quadruple bottom line strategy (Sustainable Development Goals Series ;). Cham: Springer.
2. Alkali activated materials: State-of-the-art report, RILEM TC 224-AAM (RILEM state-of-the-art reports, volume 13). (2014). Dordrecht: Springer.
3. Computational urban planning and management for smart cities (Lecture notes in geoinformation and cartography). (2019). Cham: Springer.
4. Kopsakangas-Savolainen, M., & Svento, R. (2012). Modern energy markets: Real-time pricing, renewable resources and efficient distribution (Green energy and technology). London: Springer.
5. Lial, M. L., Hungerford, T. W., Holcomb, John P., & Mullins, B. (2011). Finite mathematics with applications: In the management, natural, and social sciences (11th ed., global ed.). Boston [Mass.]: Pearson.
6. Lüst,D., & Vleeshouwers, W. (2019). Black hole information and thermodynamics (Springer briefs in physics). Cham: Springer.
7. Mobile multimedia processing: Fundamentals, methods, and applications (Lecture notes in computer science ; 5960). (2010). Berlin: Springer.
8. Murphy, M. (2014). Lexical meaning (Cambridge textbooks in linguistics). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
9. NATO Advanced Study Institute on the Interaction of Charged Particles with Solids Surfaces. (1991). Interaction of charged particles with solids and surfaces: Proceedings of a NATO ASI held in Alicante, Spain, May 6-18, 1990 (Nato ASI Series, Series B: Physics ; v. 271). Boston, [Mass.]: Springer.
10. Niemz, M. (2019). Laser-tissue interactions: Fundamentals and applications (4th ed.). Cham: Springer.
11. Novel aspects of diamond: From growth to applications (2nd ed., Topics in applied physics, volume 121). (2019). Cham: Springer.
12. Planning cities with nature: Theories, strategies and methods (Cities and nature). (2019). Cham: Springer.
13. Smart environment for smart cities (Advances in 21st century human settlements). (2020). Singapore: Springer.
14. Thompson, E. (2018). Cybersecurity incident response: How to contain, eradicate, and recover from incidents. Berkeley Calif.]: Apress.
15. Vickers, L., Van Riessen, A., & Rickard, W. D.A. (2015). Fire-resistant geopolymers: Role of fibres and fillers to enhance thermal properties (Springer briefs in materials). Singapore: Springer.
16. Wardle, E., & Downs, D. (2017). Writing about writing: A college reader (3rd ed.). Boston [Mass.]: Bedford/St.Martin’s.
You can suggest to purchase a new book for the library. Before you do this, please make sure it is not in the library catalogue yet.