On the 28th of April, (Tuesday) at 4 p.m. Ex Libris invites to participate in webinar and learn how university can support their students and ensure engagement during these challenging times.
What you will learn:
- Biggest challenges affecting universities and higher education institutions while moving teaching and learning online.
- How to engage with your students during these challenging times.
- Best practices on how to improve your student engagement off campus.
- How you can engage and reassure prospects during these challenging times?
- How to increase student conversion by establishing a digital relationship with applicants and prospects via their own mobile device?
Speakers: Brian Hipkin, writer and consultant for Higher Education and Dr Emily McIntosh, Director of Learning, Teaching and Student Experience at Middlesex University.