Checking your Final Degree Project (FP) for plagiarism in the Turnitin system (on the Moodle platform)
- The Final Degree Projects must be checked for plagiarism in the Turnitin system that is part of the Moodle.
- The Projects are submitted to the Turnitin system via the Task on the Moodle course;
- Students may pre-check similarity before making the final submission to the supervisor.
- After submitting the project for the pre-check, a similarity report is generated; it can be viewed by both the supervisor and the student.
Uploading your Final Degree Project to eLABa repository
- Access the eLABa repository at https://www.elaba.lt and choose Submit to repository.
- Select your institution from the drop-down menu: Kaunas University of Technology.
- Log in with your KTU single sign-on (username / password).
The questions on using the Turnitin system (by the students) and uploading the Final Degree Projects to eLABa repository should be addressed to the institutional repository manager or subject librarians. Contacts.
- Information on technical issues (Turnitin): E-learning Technology Centre, tel. +370 37 300 616, email@example.com;
- Turnitin User Guide: Moodle > Turnitin System > Turnitin Guide for students;
- Uploading the Final Degree Project to Turnitin for similarity check and eLABa repository: Library, tel. +370 37 300 652, firstname.lastname@example.org, subject librarians.
To avoid common mistakes, please note the following: