“See the Future” web conference.
The themes of the event are around the future of research and higher education and will be held globally over four days. Speakers include:
- A Nobel Laureate for Medicine (keynote)
- Heads of house or very senior management from some of the world’s largest STM publishers (Elsevier, Wiley, American Chemical Society) including a leading open access publisher (Hindawi)
- The head of research compliance at Harvard University
- Founder & CEO of one of the world’s leading organisations for the university ranking – QS
- The director of international programmes at NCURA (the National Council of Research Administrators)
- Regional speakers for Japan, China, Korea, Russian & CIS, LATAM and the Middle East
The audience will consist of publishers, societies, university management as well as our core audience researchers (all levels) from research-led organisations.
The event dates are 17th and 18th November, 2020